To support Production & Operations at the plant by maintaining all process & critical checks during continuous operation and ensure that the products meet the highest quality standards as per customer specification.
- Shift Planning
- Handling Unit Operations (Distillation / Filtration/ GLR Operations)
- Batch Process Handling.
- Maintaining Batch Manufacturing records & Shift Log book.
- Yield calculation.
- Updation of RM receipts & FG transfer records.
- SOP preparation & adherence to SOPs.
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance.
- Adherence of work permit system during shifts.
- Awareness of safety norms of fire, work & workplace safety.
- Safe handling of chemicals.
Qualification/ Experience and Exposure
- BE in Chemical Engineering with 1 to 3 years experience OR or BSc / Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 3 to 5 years experience in specialty chemicals manufacturing companies.
- Effective Communication.
- Knowledge of MS Office.