Support Research & Development activities by conducting bench scale & pilot scale experiments, assist in literature search & documentation, work on continuous & batch mode reactions.
- To plan and conduct laboratory experiments and prepare samples as per marketing team requirement.
- Analyze organic and inorganic compounds and interpretation of analytical results, composition, structure, relationships, and reactions, utilizing HPLC/GC.
- Develop, improve, and customize products and processes.
- Handling of glass apparatus and lab instruments with minimum or no damage.
- Direct, coordinate, and advise analytical personnel in test procedures for analyzing components and by-products .
- Perform changes in processes by introducing heat, light, energy, and chemical catalysts for improving product/process quality.
- Write lab note book and reports; and prepare standards and specifications for processes, products and raw materials.
- Effective transfer of process to plant scale including detailed effluent study.
- Work efficiently with time management and strictly adhering to safety rules.
- Keeping workplace neat and clean and labeling all chemicals, reagents, Intermediates and finished products.
- New product and process development and optimization.
- Calibration of pH meter & balances.
- Follow good laboratory practices and work cohesively in a team.
Qualification/ Experience and Exposure
- M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry) with 2- 5years of experience.
- Well versed with setting-up and carrying-out reactions.
- Experience of project scale-up in Pilot & Plant level.
- Exposure to literature survey, ISO (International Standards Organization) documentation process and record keeping.